Sorry, we're fully booked tonight
Welcome to Hotel Ibis London Earls Court!
Offering the superb service and standards of Ibis Hotels worldwide, the Hotel Ibis London Earls Court provide guests to London with a warm welcome, spacious and comfortable accommodation and convenient amenities at great value rates.
Situated just a few minute’s walk from Earls Court Exhibition Centre and the Olympia Exhibition Centre, the Hotel Ibis London Earls Court is the perfect base for business travellers to London. Its close proximity to the shopper’s paradise of Kensington and the stylish cafés, bars and boutiques of Chelsea also makes it a great place for leisure visitors to stay.
Both West Brompton and Earls Court Tube Stations are a short walk from the hotel, giving you easy access to all central districts of London. A short journey will take you to some of the world’s best known landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and the lively theatre and entertainment district of the West End.
Friendly and helpful staff wait to greet you at the Hotel Ibis London Earls Court, and with reception open 24 hours a day you will always have a member of the team on hand to assist you with any enquiries or requests you have.
There are 504 spacious guest rooms at the Hotel Ibis London Earls Court, each well-appointed and furnished with comfort and convenience in mind. All rooms feature en-suite amenities and pay per day Wi-Fi internet access among other amenities.
Hotel Ibis London Earls Court is fully accessible for guests with mobility difficulties with disabled parking, an elevator accessing all 12 floors of the hotel, accessible public areas, and 12 mobility adapted bedrooms available. Wheelchairs can also be reserved upon request.
Dining at the hotel is a pleasure, and guests can choose to dine at La Table Restaurant, which serves a choice of buffet meals or a tempting À la Carte menu in the evening and a hearty breakfast each morning.
The hotel’s traditional English pub, The George & Dragon, also serves tasty snacks and pub food throughout the day for those who prefer to enjoy its lively atmosphere.
The hotel has excellent conferencing facilities and a great exhibition space for use by corporate or leisure clients. The hotel’s experienced events team will be happy to assist you in planning and running your event.
• Check In & Check Out Information: Guests can check in any time after 12.00 p.m. on day of arrival and check out is up until 10.00 a.m. on the afternoon of departure.
• Luggage Storage: Should you arrive a little earlier at the beginning of your stay or wish to spend some time exploring the city without your bags on the day of your departure, Hotel Ibis London Earls Court is pleased to offer a luggage storage facility.
• Reception: For your convenience and to facilitate late arrivals, reception is open 24 hours a day.
• Car Parking: The hotel offers a secure covered parking facility at a rate of GBP 15.00 per day.
• Elevator: All 12 floors of the hotel are accessed by an elevator.
• Newspapers: Newspapers are available at reception.
• Pets: Pets are welcome at Hotel Ibis London Earls Court on a request basis. A supplementary charge may apply for this facility.
• Extra Beds and Travel Cots: Extra beds and cots for infants can be placed in your room if requested in advance. A maximum of 1 extra bed or cot per room is available.
• Child Policy: Children under 3 years of age are welcome to stay free when using a travel cot. Children under 12 are welcome to stay free of charge when using existing bedding. A maximum of 1child per room free of charge is permitted.
• Internet:Wireless Internet Access is available throughout the hotel at a supplement of GBP per day.
• Currency Exchange:A currency exchange service is provided at the hotel.
• Business Services: Reception will be happy to provide you with a fax and photocopy service.